Road Test Services
On the Road Again offers a road test service for experienced riders. For those of you who have been riding for years without the benefit of your M endorsement, this service is for you. This is a convenient way to finally get your license, without having to impose on friends to take time off from work to help you out.
Avoid the hassles of tickets, insurance headaches, and the threat of impound, and get your license with our assistance.
Road Test Locations: Hauppauge, Riverhead
- On the Road Again makes your road test appointment with the DMV
- Use of our easy to ride 250cc motorcycle and DOT helmet
- We provide a “chase vehicle” with a driver for the DMV examiner
- a warm-up session the morning of the road test
- pre-test instructions to make sure you know what is expected of you.
- you must have a valid motorcycle learners permit in order to be scheduled. Driver’s license or 5-hour pre-licensing certificate required.
- it takes about two weeks to get an appointment
- it can take 2-6 weeks to get an appointment. Please consider the BRC2LW as an alternative to the DMV road test.
- road tests are ONLY offered during the week (Monday – Friday)
- DO NOT RIDE YOUR MOTORCYCLE TO THE ROAD TEST; DOING SO CAN CAUSE AN AUTOMATIC FAILURE.
- THIS SERVICE IS FOR EXPERIENCED RIDERS ONLY.
- All riders MUST attend the warm-up session, and ride proficiently. If riders miss the warm-up or are not ready, they will not test, and will forfeit deposit.
- If you are unsure of your skills, consider taking advantage of either our One Lesson and Road Test package, or the BRC2LW option.
- The price for the Road Test Only service is $195 (Riverhead location may incur an extra $20 travel fee)